Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my new blog! 

All over my sewing room I've got UFO's tucked away.  Some have been waiting far to long to be finished and enjoyed, so I've decided to organize a list of all my UFO's and set to work.  My goal is to finish each one of them by the stroke of midnight next New Year's Eve.  I've decided to only include the projects that I have actualy started cutting fabric for.  Hear is my list:

1.  a red white & blue picnic quilt
2.  fruit and veggie quilt top
3.  a butterfly quilt I'm hand piecing.  I also plan to hand quilt it.
4.  a machine applique flower quilt
5.  a twin size quilt with penguin fabrics for my youngest son.  This started as two small wallhangings that just needed backing, but he wants a larger quilt to snuggle with.  I really should have seen it coming :)
6.  some pretty brown and pink fabric has been waiting to become a purse
7.  a small tote bag that will be made from purple and green floral fabrics
8.  a blue and white strom at sea that my husband and I started together a few years ago
9.  a Christmas wallhanging
10.  an old-fashioned album quilt
11.  an abandoned block of the month quilt in pretty lilac fabrics
12.  the same block of the month pattern in Thimbleberries fabrics
13.  a quilt top for my sister-in-law
14.  a quilt top for my oldest son

What about you?  Do you have a UFO you are eager to finish?
Happy Quilting  :)

1 comment:

vikkii said...

surfing the blogging community and I saw that you like me very new and no followers etc. etc. I have a list of UFO's to finish this year and of course so far struggling not to add more WIP's, any way thought I would say hello, hope to hear from you Vickie blog at quilting 4 ever